clothes

Long Windbreak Jacket_롱 바람막이_남자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

긴 바람막이입니다.
남자 의상입니다.








download links are via the 'shorte.st'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

12 개의 댓글:

  1. I love this. All your mods actually lol may i also ask where you got those boots he's wearing? Thanks in advance and keep up with the amazing work <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://sims4marigold.blogspot.kr/2016/07/malecombat-boots.html

      Delete
  2. 진짜 금손이세요....ㅠㅠ!!!감사히 받아갑니다!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 메리님 진짜 멋있어요♥ 이런스타일 좋아하는데 완전 취향저격 ㅠㅠ 감사합니다 이쁘게 입히겠습니다+_+

    ReplyDelete
  4. 메리 골드, 나는 당신의 제품을 사랑! 당신은 어때요? 더 당신은 아무것도하지? C

    ReplyDelete
  5. 와... 미치겠다... 너무 엄청나요... 항상 넘넘 조아요 ㅠㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete
  6. 너무 멋져요 감사합니다 ㅠㅠ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 혹시 여캐한테 입힐 수 있나요? 여캐한테도 입히고싶어요! ㅠㅠ

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your clothes as always :). Thanks for your creation <3. But, Can you give me link for the pose please? I don't have colection for male pose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! So original but by any chance could you tell me where you got the jeans?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you this is so beautiful :'( anyways, can you please create clothes or hairstyles about k-pop idols? thank you very much you're awesome

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.